Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite for midsize organizations. The system offers specialized functionality for manufacturing, distribution, government, retail, and other industries. The system was originally developed by Denmark-based Navision A/S until it was acquired by Microsoft in 2002.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers applications for financial management, human resources management, manufacturing, multiple and international sites, project management, sales and marketing, service management, supply chain management and business intelligence. The functionality is particularly designed for manufacturing and distribution sector. The system is known for being highly customizable, and partners have developed a long list of industry-specific configurations to serve various vertical markets, microsoft dynamics nav deploys on the Windows operating system and Microsoft SQL Server and is developed in the .NET framework, all of which are core Microsoft platform technologies. This offers customers a tightly integrated stack from infrastructure to application. The system is deployed on-site or hosted for an additional fee.
Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
Focus and act on the right priorities
– Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in the context of the customer relationship.
– Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
– Sell smarter with signals from Office 365 and Dynamics 365 that reveal relationship health and risk, so you know the best action to take next
– Build trust with customers and increase opportunities by offering relevant product recommendations
– Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence
– Connect with customers anytime, anywhere
– Support your customers wherever and whenever they need it. Deliver the personalized, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and channel—including social media.
– Use a unified platform for consistency and visibility across channels
– Get deeper insights with a 360-degree customer view
– Personalize interactions based on past interactions and behavior
Help your customers help themselves
Make it easy for your customers to find answers on their own, as well as access a community space to connect with peers and subject-matter experts. And when they require it, customers can seamlessly transition to assisted support.
– Offer access to customer service anytime, anywhere
– Deliver real-time service that’s optimized for any mobile operating system and device
– Help your agents succeed through a single user interface
Give your agents the tools, guidance, and data they need to resolve issues. Agents will speed resolutions and deliver a more personalized, sufficient level of support using service software that accesses all customer information in one place—even pulling data from systems outside customer service.
Support agents with a visual interface that delivers role-tailored experiences
Manage cases faster and provide differentiated levels of support
Speed resolution using machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities
Give agents and customers answers on the spot
Access and deliver consistent answers across channels using a searchable knowledge base. Personalize content on the portal for customers and measure response impact through in-depth analytics.
Deliver the right answers at the right time across channels
Capture content from social media, service interactions, and experts
Understand how your knowledge base is being used with rich analytics, helping you improve and add information based on customer needs